With the warmer weather and sunny days of spring arriving, it’s the perfect time to discuss available options in restaurant patio furniture. It’s always fun to peruse the new vibrant colors and trends in patio furniture design.
When looking at a catalog or online for just the right chair for your restaurant, pictures of potential chairs are great. However, there is much more to know than can be determined just by looking at a picture.
Part of being a responsible business owner is ensuring routine maintenance and cleaning are performed properly to all the equipment under the scope of your operation. While most restaurants have strict systems in place for cleaning the essentials, such as ovens, grills, and floors, some of the more visible parts of a restaurant may not get the cleaning they need.
At Missouri Table & Chair, our inventory of quality-made commercial and restaurant furniture features durable materials built to last combined with thoughtful, innovative designs. Whether you’re looking for weather-proof outdoor patio sets for your outdoor bistro area, high barstools with elegant designs for a chic pub, or tables made of stunning natural wood for a rustic diner, our diverse selection and affordable prices can help bring your vision to life.
When deciding where to purchase your restaurant and commercial furniture, we make a compelling case for why shopping with us is a smart move.
Concierge-Style Customer Service
- We offer personalized customer service in a world of faceless online shopping. Not only do we actually answer the phone when you call, you will know the name of your own personal customer service concierge while shopping with us. We are here to advise and talk to customers before and after the sale for a complete concierge-style customer service experience.
- We honor commitments to customers. We pride ourselves in providing excellent service for every sale, and back up our commitments with an excellent commercial warranty on every product. Our unmatched level of commitment to our many repeat and valued customers has made staying in business for over 35 years possible.
- In addition to our personal concierge customer service, we offer the guidance you need to make the right decision. New restaurant owners, and even some repeat customers, may not know all the ins and outs of buying restaurant furniture. Barstools have to match a restaurant's bar height, chairs have to match the table which has to have the right height base, and the right durability for the weight of the table, etc. We question customers on all of the often forgotten aspects to ensure our customers get exactly what they need for their business.
- We look at value over price. Often when a customer calls, we will find them alternative products that will fit their space better, be more durable, etc. Many times we can find a less expensive table, chair or barstool that perfectly meets the customer’s needs.
- Most of our products have some type of customization. While many companies charge extra for customization, most custom product options are included in our prices. We will work to stay within your budget during this important step. We will also spend the time to make sure the design and color theme works with both your budget and your overall business scheme and layout.
If you have any questions about the exceptional commercial and restaurant furniture we offer or why you should shop with us, our friendly team of furniture professionals is standing by. Call or chat with one of our helpful representatives today to get started on making your dining area dreams into a profitable reality. Call us today, 1-800-225-4935!