Often, price is the number one consideration for restaurants and other hospitality businesses when they decide to purchase restaurant tables and chairs. The products' durability and delivery lead time follow just a short distance behind price in the purchasing research process.
Restaurant owners want to maximize their investment by creating a great outdoor dining space for their customers. Why do diners want to sit outdoors?
When purchasing wood restaurant table tops knowing about moisture content, selecting the right wood from a quality manufacturer, the durability of the correct finish, where to place and knowing how to maintain these table tops will help ensure that a mistake is not made when purchasing wood restaurant table tops. Here are 6 considerations that a person in charge of purchasing restaurant table tops should consider before buying.
Buy Restaurant Tables and Chairs
At Missouri Table & Chair, our inventory of quality-made commercial and restaurant furniture features durable materials built to last combined with thoughtful, innovative designs. Whether you’re looking for weather-proof outdoor patio sets for your outdoor bistro area, restaurant tables and chairs, high barstools with elegant designs for a chic pub, or tables made of stunning natural wood for a rustic diner, our diverse selection and affordable prices can help bring your vision to life.
When deciding where to purchase your restaurant and commercial furniture, we make a compelling case for why shopping with us is a smart move.
Concierge-Style Customer Service
- We offer personalized customer service in a world of faceless online shopping. Not only do we actually answer the phone when you call, you will know the name of your own personal customer service concierge while shopping with us. We are here to advise and talk to customers before and after the sale for a complete concierge-style customer service experience.
- We honor commitments to customers. We pride ourselves in providing excellent service for every sale, and back up our commitments with an excellent commercial warranty on every product. Our unmatched level of commitment to our many repeat and valued customers has made staying in business for over 35 years possible.
- In addition to our personal concierge customer service, we offer the guidance you need to make the right decision. New restaurant owners, and even some repeat customers, may not know all the ins and outs of buying restaurant furniture. Barstools have to match a restaurant's bar height, chairs have to match the table which has to have the right height base, and the right durability for the weight of the table, etc. We question customers on all of the often forgotten aspects to ensure our customers get exactly what they need for their business.
- We look at value over price. Often when a customer calls, we will find them alternative products that will fit their space better, be more durable, etc. Many times we can find a less expensive table, chair or barstool that perfectly meets the customer’s needs.
- Most of our products have some type of customization. While many companies charge extra for customization, most custom product options are included in our prices. We will work to stay within your budget during this important step. We will also spend the time to make sure the design and color theme works with both your budget and your overall business scheme and layout.
If you have any questions about the exceptional commercial restaurant tables, chairs and other furniture we offer or why you should shop with us, our friendly team of furniture professionals is standing by. Call or chat with one of our helpful representatives today to get started on making your dining area dreams into a profitable reality. Call us today, 1-800-225-4935!